See our About Updating page for more information on running updates and the changes in DBDOC 11.3 and earlier versions.
Read important instructions for updating your DBDOC installation.
If you wish to verify the integrity of the files after download, you can check the md5sums of the installers.
- From the commandline:
- On Windows XP, you will need to grab Microsoft's File Checksum Utility
- On contemporary versions of Windows, you can just run
certUtil -hashfile InstallerName.exe MD5
- For a GUI program, you can use NirSoft's HashMyFiles, or any other GUI that will give MD5 sums for files.
- MD5sums of the above installation kits:
- Full Kit / BuildPlus md5sum: d6ca8556c13fea2e61b5ad547770b251
- CIUMon md5sum: a777b67015b38385360e94c4f40e1f63
- Hyperview md5sum: 331ea93a73f34a9b6d117f9b2965af91
DBDOC ©1996 - 2022 G. Michaels Consulting Ltd., all rights reserved. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
Website source largely available under the terms of the AGPLv3.