On the Tools menu, click Project Options and navigate to the Define Blocks With External Sources tab. This allows you to define groups of blocks as external (such as a PI system or a Honeywell system) to avoid irrelevant DBDOC_NO_SOURCE_.ERR messages.
- Add configuraton with external sources, including a Description, then click Insert.
- For an external loop:enter only a loop number
- For an external PCU:enter loop and PCU numbers
- For an external module:enter loop, PCU and module numbers
- When only some blocks in a module are external:enter loop, PCU and loop numbers and a block range.
- The configuration with no source (external source) are listed in the "Current Configuration with no source" window.
- Additional external sources can be added the same way
- To indicate that live data can be fetched for an external block range, check the box beside the appropriate range in the list.
- To remove an entry from the list, select it and click Delete.
- To edit an entry, select it and click Edit.
- While you are editing, the original entry is listed at the top.
- Loop, PCU, Module, Blocks and Description can be edited, as well as live loop monitoring status.
- To save your changes, click Apply